2 More Weeks Till Our First Sonogram
Boy, oh boy (or girl), am I excited!
Until then, I thought I’d share what we’ve been doing with our time. Well…. here is me counting days AFTER our 2nd Beta
1. Heavy feeling in lower abdomen. A little pulling sensation on the right side. Found a coupon and bought an outfit… yep, shopping already
2. A bit tired, very thirsty. Went to Goodwill and picked up 2 pregnancy books, one for daddy and one for me = $2
3. Notice I’m drinking a lot of water, heavy feeling in lower abdomen. Bought 2 Dollar-Store pregnancy tests – for kicks 😉
4. Sleeping like a baby at night. Heavy feeling, boobs a bit sore. Took another test (they’re starting to pile up)
5. Gassy, sore boobs. Heavy feeling & cramping are pretty much gone… am I still pregnant?? Took another test: BFP
6. Irritated, gassy, sore boobs. Bought myself 2 bottles of Tums, carry one in my purse at all times.
7. Woke up super early with lots of energy so I cleaned the house. Wore myself out around 9am.
8. Food doesn’t taste the same?? Isn’t it too early for this? When I take off my bra, it’s like a load just plops down on me (can’t think of another way to say it).
9. Boobs hurt like Never Before! Agh! Sleepy and very thirsty.
10.Not super-nauseous, but finding that foods I usually like don’t agree with my tastebuds. I finally downloaded a pregnancy app… I recommend the one from “The Baby Center” (also tried, the What to Expect app, and prefer the website)